Fall 2021 Commencement ceremony vaccination policy
As we gather to celebrate our graduates, the health and safety of our students and guests is our highest priority.
Vaccination or testing is required
As part of that commitment to health and safety, we require for all attendees ages 12 and older, as a condition of entry into the commencement ceremonies, provide proof of one of the following:
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 with a vaccine approved or authorized by the Federal Drug Administration or World Health Organization. The final dose of the vaccine must be administered at least 14 days prior to the event.
- Negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours
- Vaccine card: paper or electronic copy
- Vaccine records from a state agency or doctor
- All New Mexico residents may obtain an electronic copy of their vaccine records at: vaxviewnm.org
- Documentation of a negative COVID-19 test within the previous 72 hours
Children under 12
At this time, proof of either full vaccination or negative COVID-19 tests are not required for children younger than 12 years of age. However, children 2 or older must wear a mask securely covering the mouth and nose and be accompanied by an adult who meets vaccination requirements.
This policy is in effect until further notice and is subject to change at any time. We will communicate updates to this policy, as well as all our safety measures, by email to signed-up students and updates to this page. Please check back before the event to ensure you have all necessary documentation to attend.
Guests with accessibility questions, or who require additional assistance related to the commencement ceremonies' COVID-19 policies may email .